Improving my music video & Twitter
14:58

Our Media Studies group are using Twitter to communicate and give feedback on one another's work. My Twitter username is @GaryMedia & on feedback concerning my music video I was tweeted at by Mrs Lewis. The tweet read:
Gary. Gd Wk. M4. Follow up on idea of using animation and metaphors to convey meaning of the track
 To improve my Music Video I would like to be able to include an area of animation and test this out through using different technologies.

An option I could take, could be creating the animation part of this through the technology I have used before on the course, start stop animation where seperate camera shots are all used to create a motion scene; The items in each frame are slowly moved and in between the shots, the human brain fills in the movement between these shots and gives the impression of a motion movie.

I would like to test out some more technical ways of doing this, I have found an app on the iPad app store called Animation Desk. Below is a result of my testing. It is just a very basic example of how the software works.


I feel Animation Desk is very difficult to get use to and us quite difficult to use on a touch screen without a stylus. I feel, perhaps if I spend a little more time getting use to the software then I may be able to get some better results from using the software. Below is a print screen of the app in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment