Response to Peer-Assessment
10:54

I have commented on 3 blogs of my classmates. These blogs include:
Paul Edwards
Callum Glavey
Daniel Gregory
I evaluated their work on techniques and development posts concerning the subject of stop motion animation. In turn, my blog posts recieved feedback from my classmates. These are as follows:
Joe Said:
this is some good work gary, with good examples and pictures. i would give it a merit
Joshua Said:
Grade: Merit
This has some good examples and information
Target : Distinction
Dan Said:
I would give this work a distinction as it explains the techniques clearly and has some good examples.
I am very grateful for the feedback I have recieved and am taking this on board to guide me through this unit. From Joe's comment there is no comment on how to approve but he has graded me a merit, so I am taking this that I need to read the specification for a distinction grade and I should aim for this. From Josh's comment I have recieved some feedback but again got no comment as to where I can move forward with my work; I shall study the specification for reaching a Distinction and make this my target. From Dan's comment I can see what the strong points were in my work so I shall need to study on areas not laid out in the comments above from the distinction criterea, these include Using terminology correctly, Generate more original ideas, produce all work of a professional standard and to crtically evaluate all aspects of my work.

I will meet these targets by very closely looking at the specification and by creating an action plan so I can see what I need to do to aim for these targets in a more clear fashion.

During this episode of learning I have most enjoyed learning a new form of creative media; stop motion animation. This is something I have not done before and I am looking forward to producing a stop motion animation.

During this module I have been challenged with creating and displaying various techniques through the medium of blu-tack. Although this is not clay it is very similar and I have learnt using the blu-tack how difficult it can be to add detail to the creations. Another challenging aspect of this unit was keeping the camera stationary whilst moving the objects. I feel I need to experiment more with the angle of the camera when taking the pictures.

In the future I feel it would benefit me to use a tripod, make the creationg larger so more detail can be added to the creations allowing me to express more creativity in producing a better end product; a stop motion film.

No comments:

Post a Comment